We spend the entire episode looking back on some of our favorite obscure movies from our childhood.
Show notes by Leon - Latest version on the DCTVpedia
I'm James Gunn! E-I-E-I-O!
Our Favorite Old Movies
Ya know the whole thing with "The Berenstein Bears"? Where everyone remembers it being spelled "BerenstEin", but it was actually spelled "BerenstAin"? It's a thing that people are talking about on the internet. Same goes for that 90's movie with Sinbad called "Shazam". That wasn't a movie, but some people insist it was.
Here's some other movies that we all remember from our childhood:
- Ernest vs. Mechaernest
- The Nightmare Before Hanukkah
- Sherlock Goes to Hollywood
- Superduper Fuzz: The Dupening
- Super Peach Fuzz
- Lara Craft and the Tomb Maker (w/ Mia Bialik)
- Poopy Poopy Plop Plop: The Magical Toilet
- The Princess Bride 2: The Not-See Prince
- What's Eating Gilbert Gottfreid
- The Weighting Game
- The Tennis Diaries
- Badonkadonk-House: Get Thicc
- When Harry Made S.A.L.L.Y.
- The Day After The Day After Tomorrow (Technically Next Wednesday)
- 100% No Spiders
- Swingin' for the fences
- Gold Rush
- The Edging Cut
- The Neverending Bit: XXIII
- Patch Adams
- The Deadliest Match
The Patreon is at $1,548. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
SHIFTLOCK! SHIFTLOCK! SHIFTLOCK! SHIFTLOCK! SHIFTLOCK! SHIFTLOCK!
If you want to submit your thing for Diamond Time head over to the weekly Diamond Time post on the DiamondClub subreddit. Instructions on how to format your submission can be found in the post!
Movie Draft Chat
- Brian will do $850 million - MovieLeagueMike
The Profit Used to Be Good
There's a reality show on CNBC called The Profit where this dude goes into businesses, invests his own money, and fixes them up. Brian and the Bizarre Magic crew used to be obsessed with it, but apparently it's not very good now.
- "This is now called 'Fuck You: The Show'." - Brian in response to everyone forcing everyone else to act out dumb movie ideas
- "Oh.. I… love… to… kill… boys." - Brian imitating The Profit sloppily cutting together dialogue
- It's really easy to edit text on any webpage in your browser
- This is Leon's penultimate Night Attack show notes page
- I'm totally quitting
- Jeff IMDB