We have a challenger to the throne of Night Attack's official spiced rum and the guys add to their increasingly girthy radio show demo reel. Cum.
Show notes by Leon - Latest version on the DCTVpedia
The guys kept playing this video of Nirvana playing an acoustic version of Come As You Are, but it just cuts off after Kurt Cobain says "come". Brian and Justin loved it, but they kept accidentally talking over the lyrics. Then Brian started doing facial impressions of both Kurt Cobain and George W. Bush.
HEARD YOU TALKIN' SHIT
Justin heard that Bryce was talkin shit about him regarding a certain event at the live show in SF. One of the punishments that Justin pulled during the Startup Spelling Bee was "Light your hand on fire for 30 seconds". Bryce, who prepared all the punishments, mentioned to Brian in confidence that he never included that in the possible punishments and that Justin was slinging some bullshit by announcing that as his punishment.
Recently, Brian told Justin what Bryce had said and Justin started playfully going after Bryce for talkin' shit behind his back.
Brian messed up one of his stage magic effects.
What's This About Admiral Nelson?
Here at the Night Attack show, we fully support Captain Morgan no matter how much the spiced rum company protests it. Lately, there's been some folks tweeting Brian about another spiced rum called Admiral Nelson. The Captain himself came on the show to talk about his history with Admiral Nelson. Apparently they worked together with a man named Ding Ding Ding Winner For You on The Price is Right back before Bob Barker hosted.
Hearing the mad shit that the Captain was slingin, Admiral Nelson called into the show. Interestingly enough, he sounded a bit like John Stossel. In order to settle their dispute, they will face off in a maritime battle of state capitals at the Night Attack live show at CreateCon
The Penguins Won the Stanley Cup
So Justin's favorite hockey team, the Pittsburgh Penguins, won the Stanley Cup this past Sunday. Hooray! If you were around back in the BBLiveShow days, you'll remember Justin and his brother's parody of The Lonely Island's I'm On A Boat called I Won the Cup that they made when the Pens won back in 2009. Once again, the Young brothers are putting together a rap celebrating the Stanley Cup victory. Stay tuned to Justin's twitter to hear it… whenever it's finished.
The Patreon is at $1,469. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
We Would Be Really Good As Radio Hosts
Brian and Justin have half-jokingly said they should put together have a fan put together a demo reel that they could send into a radio station (preferably in Australia) to get their own radio show.
- Microsoft vs. Sony
- Kurt Cobain's Suicide/Murder(?)
- What's your favorite fast food?
- The classic "First Window/Second Window" fast food drive thru bit
- "The Phone Tree Bit
- Brian and Justin walked the caller through a phone tree
- The World Used to be So Much Better Five Minutes Ago
- How should Dave propose to his girlfriend?
- My wife and kids around out of town, what should I do with my time?
- Dueling Rush Limbaughs
Diamond Time: Depressing Edition
- Chatrealmer lkalif has passed away
- Help out Hospice Buffalo
- Unity Society
- Check out SCHayworth and his wife's stuff
If you want to submit your thing for Diamond Time head over to the weekly Diamond Time post on theDiamondClub subreddit. Instructions on how to format your submission can be found in the post!
Movie Draft Chat
- Enjoy it while it lasts! We REAAALLLY hope you enjoy it! - Justin and Brian to team Chainsawsuit
- I don't think we'll lose to [Chainsawsuit], I think we'll lose to DTNS - Justin
- Apparently Ghostbusters is tracking pretty big - Justin
- Should Brian perform at a Hillary Clinton fundraising event? It sounds like it'll be a cool party
- There's a lot of angry folks on the Vive subreddit
- The sounds their pets make in the morning
- Donated $20 to TWiT and Orlando
- "I LOVE CUM!" - Brian as "Kirk Cobain"
- "Or we can play the cum thing again." - Brian as Rush Limbaugh
- They mentioned "Two Bros, Bro" in the aftershow. This was a bit that they did 5 years ago. Check it out.
- Kirk Cobain - Brian in the preshow
- Captain Morgan
- Admiral Nelson
- Rush Limbaugh - Brian and Justin during the radio call-in segment