It's a packed house! Brian, Justin, Tom Merritt and those Aunty Donna boys are all together in the same room in Los Angeles! It gets pretty blue!
Show notes by Leon - Latest version on the DCTVpedia
The Aunty Donna Boys Are Here!
Remember way back in episode 88 when Broden and Zach from Aunty Donna were on the show? Well, this week we have Broden, Zach and MARK from Aunty Donna on the show! That's 50% better!
Tom Merritt is here too!
Loosey-Goosey Chit-Chat Happy Hour
There's no plan for this episode! It's 80 minutes of six dudes goofing around. It's really good. They get distracted and switch topics every thirty seconds, so I'm just gonna go with bullet points for this episode.
Things they talked about more or less in chronological order:
- The phrase "Rippity Dee"
- LBJ and John Stossel
- The spanish-language TV show "La Banda"
- Racial slurs that Australians use
- "Wogs" and "Muzzers"
The Patreon is at $1,524. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
Loosey-Goosey Chit-Chat Happy Hour: Part 2
They're still talkin'!
- He's still dead
- Actually he's working in a 7-Eleven in LA
- Everyone tweet to @Melborne and say Broden loves them
- Jackin' stiffies!
- Mark masturbating with vaseline, a freezer bag, pillows and the kitchen table
- Broden likes bangin' GIRLS
- The livestream is basically a cam-site
- How Aunty Donna met
- Small American cities
- Mark wants to be cast as "Aquamn"
- Australia's relationship with New Zealand
- Carl's Jr. and Hardee's
- Fake Australian Burger King called Hungry Jack's
If you want to submit your thing for Diamond Time head over to the weekly Diamond Time post on the DiamondClub subreddit. Instructions on how to format your submission can be found in the post!
Loosey-Goosey Chit-Chat Happy Hour: Part 3
The talk don't stop!
- Fighting with each other
- Remember Group Therapy?
- The Aunty Donna podcast
- iTunes reviews
- What are your browser autocompletes?
- Broden's autocomplete for "y" is "youjizz"
- Broden doesn't know you can do incognito mode on a phone
- Check out more of Aunty Donna on YouTube
- Listen to their podcast
- Go to their show in LA!
- I'm writing this page 5 days after I attended that show. It's WAY too late
- The show was great
- "What is the money called in Prague?"
"They just write Czechs." - Tom
- "Nonna is wog for grandmother." - Mark
- There was a dude named "IhateAUNTYDONNA" in the chat
- It was probably Sam, a dude who writes with Aunty Donna. He was in the chat the last time they were on
- John Stossel