Show notes by Leon - Latest version on the DCTVpedia
Josie Brushwood loves poop humor.
The Patreon is at $2276. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
2015 Summer Movie Draft
Hey, it's the movie draft. We've been doing this for 5 years now, if you don't know the rules, fuck you. Ok, fine. Each team gets 100 fake dollars to bid on the upcoming summer movies. Then whichever team's movies gross the most money over the course of the summer wins.
To make things a bit less boring for everyone, MikeTV came up with a jingle for each movie and Brandt acted as auctioneer
- Team Night Attack: Brian and Justin
- Team Jerks Who Stole 2014: Brett Rounsaville and John Teasdale
- Team DTNS: Tom Merritt and Jennie Josephson
- Team GFQ: Andrew Zarian
- Team Cordkillers: Kristi Kates and Mulango Akpo-Esambe
- Team Frogpants: Scott Johnson and Brian Ibbott
- Team Night Attack:
- Hot Pursuit, Tomorrowland, Aloha, Inside Out, Trainwreck
- Team Jerks:
- Avengers: Age of Ultron, Insidious Chapter 3, Spy
- Team DTNS:
- San Andreas, Ted 2, Self/Less, Ant-Man, Pan, Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, Fantastic Four
- Team GFQ:
- Furious 7, Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, Entourage, Max, Magic Mike XXL, Paper Towns
- Team Cordkillers:
- The Longest Ride, Jurassic World, Minions
- Team Frogpants:
- Unfriended, Mad Max: Fury Road, Pitch Perfect 2, Poltergeist, Terminator: Genisys, Pixels
Who do you think will win? Here's the official Strawpoll.
Want to join the Chatrealm league? Click here before Friday, the 3rd.
Creating a league for you and your friends? Check out boxofficedraft.com
If you want to submit your thing for Diamond Time head over to the weekly Diamond Time post on the DiamondClub subreddit. Instructions on how to format your submission can be found in the post!
- "Oh! Shoot on a G D P!" - Neshcom in the preshow
- Neshcom AKA Bryce Castillo was behind the controls for this episode.