It's our sixth annual DragonCon live episode! As is tradition, Tom Merritt, Veronica Belmont and Bonnie Brushwood join the show to talk about Justin's wedding, robot cockfighting, cosplay and Don't Get Brody'd.
Show notes by Leon - Latest Version on the DCTVpedia
Live Bikie Wars Sing-Along
Justin's life changed forever the day before this episode. He got to play with the new BB-8 toy! Also he and Ashley got married at Dragon Con! This is particularly impressive given the fact that DragonCon specifically prohibits weddings at the convention. The way they got around it was by saying that the show is just the finale to their JURYMORE podcast and it just happens to be wedding themed.
Tall Beer Dude is Here
Tall Beer guy was live in the audience and gave the hosts a taste of his new 10.3% abv homebrew.
Illegal BB-8 Cockfighting
Both Tom and Brian were sent a BB-8 toy from Sphero, so the decided to pit them against each other. First to be knocked off the table loses! Best 2-out-of-3
Brian's robot "Bitter Basshole" beat Tom's robot "Brian Brushwood" 2-1.
DragonCon Cosplay Thunderdome
It's the 6th Annual DragonCon Cosplay Thunderdome in which the hosts choose their favorite cosplayers from the audience and make a case for why their choice is the best.
- Brian: Kaylee from Firefly (April Ness)
- Justin: Shame Nun
- Tom: Tardis
- Veronica: Kung Fury
Round 1: Kaylee vs. Tardis
- Winner: Kaylee
Round 2: Kung Fury vs. Shame Nun
- Winner: Shame Nun
Round 3 - DANCE-OFF: Kaylee vs. Shame Nun
- Winner: Kaylee by unanimous decision
The Patreon is at $2025. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
Don't Get Brody'd
Audience members tell their most interesting stories and try to keep the host's attention for as long as possible.
- Brian (not the host) - He was at a party yesterday and got kicked out. Another dude told him to grab all the shit he had before he left. Someone told him to throw all those cupcakes away so he tossed them in a dumpster.
- Matt - Brody'd in the preamble
- Michelle - She was working as the girl Chick-Fil-A cow. Turns out people like to smack the boy cow, but they're nice to the girl cow. One day in the costume, she felt a hand on her cow ass. The guy walks around, looks the cow in the face and says "mmmmm I'd love to get up in that cow!". Later the dude comes back, goes for a reach-around and she judo-flipped him over her shoulder. The dude breaks his nose and dislocates his shoulder on the ground. A cop saw everything. 3:41
- Raul - Thanks for the greatest fucking DragonCon!
- CJ - He was out filming for a film class project in a "sewage area" looking for graffiti.
- Kung Fury - This story starts good, but ends disappointingly.
- Marcus - He's about to run on a slip-n-slide for the first time ever but he ended up cutting himself really bad. His parents couldn't take him to the doctor, and he ended up chewing up on his foot flesh
- Aaron - He's going to help his friend move some shit off his car. He gets over there and it's a PIANO!
- CJ - A half-mile into the sewer, he and his friends stumble upon a woman blowing a corpse and she asks "You wanna join?" They GTFO'd
- Robert - This is a story about my dad's friend who was a patsy and all the shit that was done to him.
- DJM - His car was running down backwards at about 30 mph. He decided he had to jump out. Unfortunately his arm decided it didn't want to go, got stuck on the seat belt and his body dragged on the road for a bit.
- "So I had Fruity Pebbles this morning, which is weird because I'm usually a Cheetos man." - Justin
- There was no official show doc for this episode.